2010年9月20日 星期一

FFXIV releases tomorrow! It's on the way to my doorsteps now!!

I can't believe it has been more than 2 months since I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition of Final Fantasy XIV, and the wait is nearly over!!!! I recieved and e-mail today, and it said...

'Your order of Final Fantasy XIV - Collector's Edition has been shipped.'
....
'Your order of Final Fantasy XIV - Collector's Edition has been shipped.' 
..........................
'Your order of Final Fantasy XIV - Collector's Edition has been shipped.' 

IT IS COMING TO MY DOORSTEPS WITHIN 24 HOURS!!!

ok a little dramatic here.. lol Either way, I'm half super duper excited, since it is finally coming, but... I won't be able to play it until I get a computer that will run it >.<;;;;;;;;; /sadface... 
so sad lol. But at least, I know I will have it and play it soon. 

Also, the new CGI trailer of FFXIV is truly epic. Adventure, friendship, epic fights, gorgeous graphics and sound... what a Final Fantasy should be like :D
Here it is! Watch it and you'll love it!




沒有留言:

張貼留言